Hey, y’all. I’ve honestly missed this blog so much, but I’ve been working hard on my day job and my side hustle. This has been a busy reading year! Here are the top 5 events of my year in books!
5. I read 15,295 pages! Wow!
4. 8 adolescent novels earned a spot on my reading list.
3. I enjoyed 4 classic books 🙂
2. I exceeded my reading goal by 15 books!!
1. I absolutely fell in love with audiobooks ♥️
Of my 45 books completed, this is my Top 10 in no certain order:
The Book Thief – Markus Zuszak
Educated – Tara Westover
Milkweed – Jerry Spinelli
Something in the Water – Catharine Steadman
The Ocean at the End of the Lane – Neil Gaiman
The Lying Game – Ruth Ware
The Stranger Beside Me – Ann Rule
Behind Her Eyes – Sarah Pinborough
Big Little Lies – Liane Moriarty
The Wife Between Us – Greer Hendricks
Bonus: Behind Closed Doors – BA Paris
Stay tuned for more book blogging in 2020!